- 2018 NEW YEAR POOL ROLLING SESSIONS: The Club organises 2 six-week pool programmes during the winter months. The first one has been running successfully for 4 weeks and we are now taking applications for the New Year.
The sessions are held on Thursday evenings and will run for six weeks, from January 4th to February 8th, at Surrenden Pool, Dorothy Stringer School. (8.15 – 9.15 pm) Contact Chris Childs or another Committee Member for details
- 2018 AGM February
- 2018 French Alps Trip, July 2018
- 2018 Surf Week, Last May Bank Holiday
- 2018 Outdoor First Aid Course – March 2018 see Andy Pumphrey
- 2018 Wales Trip 1st May Bank Holiday – Rob Leathan
- 2018 Dartmoor 26th-28th October – See Andy Pumphrey or open here – Trip Dartmoor 2018
- 2018 Introduction to paddle sport and 1-2 star training Start March – July 2018 – Andy Pumphrey
- Committee Meetings – Monthly, Every 1st Tuesday 7.00 -7.30 start – (Mar- Oct at MKC. Nov-Feb Mad Hatter Pub)
- 2017 Pre Christmas Paddle – December 17th 2017 – see Facebook Clive Edwards
- 2017 Aquatic First Aid course on the 10th December (£70 and £6 BCU men cert or £9 non BCU member cert) 20% discount on course price for MKC members.
Targeted to kayakers. Please email/Contact Dai or MKC if interested!
- Come Dine & Paddle with me Awards- 7th November – Mad Hatter Pub – see Christina Hart
- Foundation Safety & Recue course – Dai Thomas
- 2017 Lee Valley White Water Trip 18th November 2017- See Facebook or Nick Smith
- 2017 Christmas Meal – November 2017 – See Facebook / Paula Pumphrey
- 2017 Local River Trip 19th November 2017 – See Facebook Clive Edwards