MKC has many paddle trips & events, if you are a member and are interested in going on one of these you should, either:
- Check the “News and Useful Information Page” on this website
- Check the MKC Facebook pages “MKC Peer Paddlers” or “Martlet Kayak Club”
- Sign up to the email circulation list (go to the “Contacts Page” on this website)
Where do we go?
- Local Rivers in Sussex, Surrey & Kent (6-9 times per year)
- Wales (Feb/March)
- Dartmoor (Last Weekend in October)
- River Wye (Sept)
- Lee Valley (3-5 times each year)
- Cardiff White Water centre (Sept)
- Bude Surfing (1-2 times per year)
Useful Documents for Leaders when Running a Trip
We have some very useful forms and Tool Box Talks that River Leaders and Coaches can use, these can be found in two places on this site:
- News and Useful Information/Forms and Documents.
- Coaching & Trips/Coaching
The Martlet Kayak Club web site is, a voluntary association of individuals working to develop a common resource of knowledge. The structure of the site allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information. That is not to say that you will not find valuable and accurate information.